Version 0.4 of Query Elements comes with some new feature such as Edit template and a new dynamic tag for “term archive”. The rest of the changes are bux fixes and better integration with the Elementor admin bar.
A big change is that this release comes with Freemius integration. Previously all plugins were handled via Easy digital downloads, going forwards the releases will be handled via Freemius.
- Add license registration notification
- Add Freemius integration
- Add term archive tag
- Add edit template button in Elementor editor mode when rendering custom templates
- Increase Elementor minimum requirement to 3.0
- Fix loading of Skins with Posts and Archive widget
- Fix taxonomy where query to use query vars
- Fix issue with sorting on archive pages initial loading
- Fix issue with missing widget ID on search queries
- Fix issue with read more footer rendered even if disabled
- Fix issue with missing adminbar var with custom template
- Fix issue with error when no document found for adminbar with custom template
- Fix issue with settings page
- Fix issue with missing check for Elementor Pro before calling class