We have now moved the ACF Icons plugin to the wordpress.org plugin repository and with that move also released a new version.
With release 0.1.3 the plugin now longer contains a single SVG icon file in order to keep the file size low. The single SVG files are generated on the first request and saved to the uploads folder in a separate folder called acf-icons.
- Add on request SVG generation
- Add usage instructions
- Remove comment artifacts
- Remove single SVG files
- Fix issue with wrong ID targeting on repeater icons
- Fix issue with missing ID when removing icons on first load
- Fix wrong URL when return format is URL
- Fix compatibility when used as subfield with Repeater field