As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of Cyonite Systems (Owner, Goose Studio), you agree to follow the terms and conditions as set forth in this Agreement (Agreement). Read the Agreement carefully before you apply and start promoting Goose Studio as an Affiliate.
- To register as an affiliate you must be a customer of Goose Studio.
- You must have been a customer for at least 31 days
- You’ll receive 20% commission for every new sale you refer (20% on the total purchase excluding VAT)
- Minimum payout balance of €50.00, and no maximum payout (we pay in EUR)
- Commissions older than 37 days will be paid within the first week of each month
- Referrals are paid out to your bank account or debit card
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
- Promotion should be transparent and informative, it should not be misleading, or make use of coupons or other kickbacks to customers of Goose Studio, or Pay Per Click, or other forms of ads, or be part of illegal activity.
Approval or Rejection of the Application
To register as an affiliate you must be a customer of Goose Studio.
We review all applications manually and it can take a few days to process the application. We reserve the right to approve or reject any affiliate program application.
Causes for rejection includes but is not limited to
- Website(s) is participating in illegal activity such as hacking, phishing, copyright infringement.
- Website(s) is reselling nulled GPL products and similar activities.
- You are not a paying customer of Goose Studio
Affiliate commissions and payouts
Affiliates earn 20% affiliate commission when a customer purchases a product using your referral link. Commissions will be paid once a month. As we have a 30-day money back guarantee, we only pay commissions on completed purchases that are older than 37 days to account for delays in refund administration. The minimum payout balance is €50.00. VAT is not included when calculating the commissions. Cookie life time is 30 days.
In order to receive a payout for your referrals, you must register your bank account or debit card with the Payouts service.
You are not allowed to use your affiliate link on your own purchases.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional methods or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
How you promote Goose Studio products is up to you as long as you abide by the rules set out in this document. You must always disclose that you are an affiliate when promoting using your affiliate link. Not doing so is a violation of the agreement and can in some jurisdictions even be illegal and result in fines.
Here follows some example:
- Tell friends and clients about our products and give them your affiliate link
- Write a review of any of the Goose Studio products
- Write a how to post on how to use any of the Goose Studio products
- Make a video review or tutorial
- Answer questions in forums, Facebook, Twitter that Goose Studio products helps solve and use your affiliate link in your replies
The following list is not complete. Any method of promotion that is not listed here but is deemed to be in the same category of improper promotion is prohibited. In general don’t use misleading or underhanded ways to promote the products and services or set cookies.
- Affiliates are not allowed to advertise on coupon sites.
- Affiliates are not allowed to promote using ads such as but not limited to pay per click.
- Affiliates are not allowed to spam. Sending unsolicited emails is not allowed. Neither is spamming Facebook groups, forums, comments and similar.
- Affiliates are not allowed to pretend to be professionally associated with Goose Studio.
- False claims or other false promotion methods are not allowed.
- Offer kick-backs such as but limited to coupons or discounts on purchases using your affiliate link.
- Advertisement or other form of promotion on sites that promote or participate in illegal activity such as hacking, phishing and copyright infringement.
- Affiliates are not allowed to use underhanded means such as popunders, hidden iframes and other means to unknowingly set the cookie for the visitor. Your link must send the visitor to the Goose Studio site.
Termination can be initiated by Goose Studio at any time and without prior notice, if the Affiliate violates the terms of this agreement, improperly uses the Goose Studio’s name, logo, or graphics (other than the proper use of the Goose Studio Marks provided under this agreement) or for no reason at all. If the termination is due to violation of this agreement no outstanding commissions will be processed.
The Owner shall abide by all warranties as they exist on the Goose Studio Website. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, GOOSE STUDIO MAKES NO, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL, WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE OWNER’S PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED TO AFFILIATE CUSTOMERS THROUGH THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM AND ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE GOOSE STUDIO UNDER THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Additionally, the Goose Studio makes no representations that the operation of the Goose Studio Website or services will be uninterrupted or error free and it will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. Neither the Goose Studio nor any of its agents, employees, officers,or directors will be liable for consequential, incidental or special damages, including lost profits, even if it has knowledge of the potential loss or damage. THE GOOSE STUDIO’S LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL COMMISSION PAID OR PAYABLE UNDER THE AGREEMENT.
Nature of relationship
- (a) Nothing in this agreement creates any employment, independent contractor, or agency relationship between the Affiliate and the Owner. Neither party may enter into contracts, assume or create any liability or make agreements of any kind for, in the name of, or on behalf of, the other party.
- (b) Any Affiliate Customer that follows the Affiliate Link to the Owner Website, upon arrival and use of the Owner Website, will be deemed to be a customer of the Owner. Accordingly, the Owner will be responsible for all aspects of order processing and fulfillment of the Owner Products. All Owner rules, prices, policies,and operating procedures will apply to sales of Owner Products made under this agreement.
- (c) The Owner expressly reserves the right to add, delete, or modify its products and services and prices at any time. The Owner also expressly reserves the right to reject any order.
- (d) The Owner is NOT responsible for the operation or contents of the Affiliate Website, or any third party website not controlled by the Owner. The Affiliate is responsible for and must pay all expenses that are incidental to its activities and responsibilities under this agreement, including employees’ and subcontractors’ compensation; costs of developing, maintaining, and operating the Affiliate Website; programming costs; and creating, producing or revising any marketing materials. The Affiliate shall assume sole responsibility for any liabilities that may be incurred by the Affiliate in operating its business and fulfilling the terms of this agreement and is solely responsible for the payment of all foreign, federal, state and local taxes that may accrue because of this agreement.
- (e) The relationship between Affiliate and Owner is not a legally binding relationship and as a result an Affiliate may not take legal action against the Owner.
Terms of the Agreement
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be changed by the Owner at any time without prior notice. If you find any changes to the terms and conditions of this Agreement unacceptable your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. If you do not terminate your account that is the same as accepting the changes to the agreement.
By applying for the Affiliate Program you accept these terms and conditions and you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them if approved as an affiliate. By applying and being approved as an affiliate in the Affiliate Program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.